As a Distributor Sales Manager, your main objective will be to execute Doosan's channel development strategy. This includes a specific focus on distributor recruitment and setup which will achieve North America channel coverage and expansion goals.
This position is open to a location in the Western United States near a major airport.
Role & Responsibility
- Execute Doosan's channel development strategy.
- Prospect and sign new distributor locations with a focus on achieving expansion goals.
- Build recruitment and lead management plans that ultimately result in additional distributor locations.
- Effectively communicate Doosan Company's value proposition and partnership attributes to potential candidates.
- Effectively communicate Doosan Company's new distributor requirements. Gain commitment and buy-in.
- Manage quick and efficient application and onboarding of new distributors.
- Assist in new distributor setup to quickly get new distributors selling Company products.
- Train and support distributor sales personnel.
- Support existing Company distributor terminations, coverage, and succession planning scenarios through distributor prospecting efforts.
- Revenue generation (growing the business by signing up new distributors/dealers in alignment with Doosan strategy and all activities associated with generating new orders from them).
- Build customer network and partner with new end user customers.
- Create revenue base and increase revenue year over year.
- Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree preferred; equivalent experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Experience Required: 10+ years of sales experience with industrial rotary stationary air compressors preferably with a major industrial stationary compressor manufacturer.
- Knowledge of air distributor/air center operations/business models.
- Extensive air compressor technical parts/service/operational knowledge, ideally including compressor installation/service background.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and prescribe technical solutions for compressed air technical problems/applications.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of industry, market, and competitive landscape.
- Highly capable to establish rapport and credibility with others.
- Demonstrate ability to drive change.
- Proven project management skills.
- Highly competent in strategic thinking and execution.
- 50%+ Travel.
- Valid driver's license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.
The salary for this position starts at $105K - $110K+ Depending on Experience. Bonus, Commission and a Company Car is also included.
We are Bobcat. At Bobcat Company, you are part of the team that empowers our customers to accomplish more. We offer a total rewards package that will offer you salary plus potential of annual bonus based on your performance. The benefits day one (medical, dental, vision, RX and 401K) along with paid vacation, holiday and parental leave just to name a few.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.