Koniag Data Solutions, a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced Information Technology Asset Management Mobile Technician with a TS/SCI Clearance to support KDS and our government customer in Falls Church, VA.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three weeks paid time off, and more.
Koniag Data Solutions currently has an opening for an Information Technology Asset Management Mobile Technician for the Department of Defense Office of the Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Officer (CDAO). As the Information Technology Asset Management Mobile Technician, you will perform asset management technical activities at all locations supporting the Chief Digital and Artificial Intelligence Office (CDAO) staff members within the Joint Service Provider (JSP) user community and you will interact daily with the customer to ensure productivity and provide resolution to asset management issues that the end-users may have with existing iOS devices, Android devices, other mobile platform devices, software issues, and other critical needs. As an Asset Management Technician, you will apply your comprehensive knowledge of asset management to ensure asset management services are delivered in a timely fashion. You will provide input to configuration management planning; Assist in provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits; Participate in the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into the customer infrastructure. Assist in the workforce analytical and planning experience and using sound judgment in carrying out asset management tasks. You will also assist in identifying, researching, and resolving problems.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs of moderate scope
- Analyzes technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements
- Support logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies
- Identifies, prioritizes, and assesses key logistics assets and infrastructures
- Input to the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and control
- Supports distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to monitor and ensure desired delivery times
- Responsibilities may include vendor selection and negotiation, distribution of supplies as needed, and inventory control
- Current/Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline or field
- 6+ years of relevant experience; that includes at least 3 or more years of professional experience supporting tier 1 & 2 level desktop, laptops, mobile devices, audio and visual, and collaboration tool i.e MS O365 suite, etc
- Experience with creating and tracking Work Orders in Remedy
- Experience with IT Asset Management
- Experience supporting PC hardware and software systems.
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level II
- Vendor certification in the technology and systems being applied
- ITILv3 Foundation minimum certification preferred. Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- Ability to conduct research into iOS, Android OS, and software issues and products as required.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook application skills
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
- Sitting for long periods
- Standing for long periods
- Ambulate throughout an office
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl as required
- Repeatedly lift and carry weight up to 50 pounds
Working Environment & Conditions
- Prior Federal government, professional services or Federal consulting experience
- Experience performing on projects of similar size and scope
- Bachelor's Degree
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit www.koniag-gs.com Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
This job has expired.