1790 Kirby Parkway, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
The Information Technology Manager is responsible for planning and coordinating the processes and activities related to the development, delivery and integration of software programs, applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the businesses requirements. This individual will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the business on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems.
- Ensures that applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Plans, executes, and manages the integration of new applications into existing systems and software throughout the enterprise.
- Reviews and analyzes existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems.
Experience, Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Collaborates with analysts, architects, and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications.
- Ensures that any new system integration into business systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
- Coordinates with software suppliers and internal stakeholders to address issues in program logic and the interoperability of new applications with existing systems software.
- Designs, develops, installs and manages application enhancements and upgrades.
- Coordinates and manages third-party vendors and systems as well as internal support teams to ensure systems and reports have high availability and functionality to end-users.
- Assists with process reviews and provides suggestions for system improvements. Maintains technical documentation and project plans for development activities.
- Works with cross-functional teams to assist with gathering and evaluating detailed requirements for various in-house and/or third-party data/reporting system requirements.
- Demonstrates experience of handling multiple applications / projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience working in an IT design and development process role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong leadership skills.
- Experience in sales system and customer systems.
- Demonstrated project management and business analysis skills.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously, plan, organize, prioritize and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop internal resources and manage vendor resources.
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
- Experience with database platforms, including Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database is a plus.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas in a clear and concise manner to business partners and IT partners at both the working and executive levels.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 10lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.