We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
AAA acquired SAFE Security, the 11th largest smart home security company in the United States, in November 2018 with the vision to become the most trusted smart home security provider in America. With your help, we aspire to provide the same peace of mind at home as we have provided on the roads for the last 100 years.
We're looking for a results-driven Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will be part of a team that has a MUST WIN attitude matched by an unparalleled support staff. We're looking for hardworking, self-motivated, individuals with a professional presence. You will be working with a company and a team that is second to none and we are looking for the same!
This is a quota-carrying role, primarily responsible for driving new revenue.
Why work for us?
- Compensation - salary plus uncapped commission
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, and more!
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 4% of pay
- Paid Time Off - Accrual of 3 weeks PTO and nine holidays annually
- Career Growth - Move up your career, internal candidates receive top priority
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for inbound and outbound B2C leads, advancing the sales process, closing new and upgrading existing business and achieving opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to best qualify leads and reach business targets through telephone and email
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and e-mail to nurture, qualify and sell prospects generated by marketing campaigns and 'cold-calling' in a production focused environment
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Effectively communicate A3SH's solutions and value propositions to prospects who may yet be unfamiliar with them leading to demand for A3SH's 's solutions
- Manage your pipeline with precision, and consistently develop strategies to grow your business
- Follow the established sales process and consistently using Salesforce.com to document prospect interactions - ensuring efficient lead management
- Consistently monitor market trends and educate yourself on industry best practices to offer valuable perspective to your clients
- Ability to qualify opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Understanding and experience in professional selling processes
- Genuine passion for the sales discipline and for helping clients succeed
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast moving, ever-evolving environment
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Bilingual- Spanish preferred
Educations & Experience/Licenses & Certifications:
- BA a plus but not required
- Minimum of two years' direct work experience in inside or outside sales capacity
- Demonstrated success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Experience with customer relationship management software
- Overtime as required; Saturday and Sunday hours on a rotation basis is required