As an Insurance Support Coordinator (ISC) at Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA), you'll support our teams in delivering high level client service. Every day, you'll be managing a shared email inbox with teammates to get responses and support out to teams and clients quickly. Whether it's an internal request for policy information or external customer request for a new ID card, you're focused on the details and getting people the right information. To thrive in this role you don't need any insurance experience - we'll teach you what you need to know and we will provide you with the opportunity to get licensed in order to advance your career. However, you should be a detail-oriented person with some background working in customer service on a team - whether that be a restaurant, retail, or something entirely different. You should know how to work under pressure and want to help.
Interested? Keep reading.
Make a career. Make a difference. When you work at MMA, you'll experience real opportunities to help people and businesses become more safe, secure, and successful. With MMA, you can create a career that matters. As an MMA colleague, you'll get personal and professional development, a driven and entrepreneurial team-oriented environment, and leaders at all levels who are committed to maintaining high levels of colleague engagement. Discover how much is possible as you grow or advance your career.
As a part of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in risk, strategy, and people, MMA colleagues are part of a network of resources and expertise that sets our organization apart from the competition.
We will count on you to:
What are the daily activities:
- Using tech to process solutions for customers. You'll work across multiple systems to find answers on the fly.
- Asking questions. Most people don't understand how insurance works or what they're asking. You need to ask the right questions to clarify and assist them. Plus, there are always questions you may not know the answer to. You have to know when to ask others, too.
- Answering requests from customers and co-workers within the standard turnaround time whether it's proof of insurance, a certificate of insurance, or something else.
- Dialing into the details. Your details are critical to making sure our customers are covered. You have to make sure the data you enter is accurate.
- A team you can rely on when things get busy at life and work plus a work from home day each week.
- Supports our sales, service, and marketing teams with projects to allow flawless execution of our service strategy
- Assists with completion of client mailings, presentations, spreadsheets and other administrative projects
- Serves as a relief to the Receptionist for breaks, lunch, and vacation
- Screens incoming and internal phone calls by identifying the purpose of the call and redirecting the call based on the need and Agency procedures
- Utilizes the full capabilities of the switchboard and phone features
- Assists Mailroom Coordinator and serves as a relief during vacation
- Handles all incoming mail by opening, sorting, scanning, and attaching, Process outgoing mail
- Acts as director of first impressions to our clients, prospective clients, prospective employees, and visitors and creates a warm, friendly, and inviting experience. Assures all guests log in and out the Agency visitor log.
- Assists with registration of insurance pre-licensing classes, continuing education courses, and certification programs
- Prepares accident kits to ensure that all clients have appropriate claims reporting information
This position is required to be onsite with the eligibility to work from home one day a week. Since this position requires individuals to work in one of our offices, confirmation of vaccination status will be required in compliance with the OSHA Emergency Temporary Standard Mandate.
MMA encourages all its colleagues to pursue dreams without limits. We promote curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking and take risks on new ideas. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. We are always seeking those with ethics, talent, and ambition who are interested in joining our client-focused teams.
We further believe a business culture that supports a healthy, safe work environment does so by offering the right benefits, programs, policies and opportunities to keep colleagues engaged and productive including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. Our organization is no exception. MMA was named a 2021 Top Workplace for cultural excellence in the areas of professional development, DE&I practices, and employee well-being.
This job has expired.