*** $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS! ***
The Interventional Technologist is responsible for performing vascular interventional radiology procedures and other specialized radiographic & cardiac catheterization procedures in both radiology and cardiology specialized areas.
This position is part of the 1199SEIU Bargaining Unit at Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
This position reports to the Nurse Manager, CVIR and operates within established organizational and departmental policies and procedures.
- Current Massachusetts licensure required
- A.R.R.T. registration required
- 3- 5 years of radiologic experience required; experience in special procedures, radiographic imaging, or as a registered cardiovascular specialist preferred
- Basic Cardiac Life Support Certification required
- ACLS required
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump competency to be obtained during orientation
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other underrepresented groups to apply.
This job has expired.