The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Our Client is seeking a iOS Mobile Application Developer in Irving, TX.
• Executes full product lifecycle (inception through deprecation) to create reliable and flexible iOS apps bound for the iOS AppStore and retail customer's devices.
• Collaborates with other Engineers, Creative/UX designers, Scrum Masters, Product Managers, Business Analysts and Architects.
Skills & Requirements
• Expert in iOS App Development on Swift and Objective-C
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
• Solid understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
• Comfortable with integration to RESTful APIs
• 3-5 years of experience in product development as engineer or senior engineer.
• Well organized with a bias for action with minimal direction.
• Ravenous about learning technology and problem solving.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Familiar with frameworks such as React Native, Angular and Ionic
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.