The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Java Full Stack Developer Lead (MongoDB) in Sunnyvale, CA.
Skills & Requirements
• Experience required: 5+ yrs.
• Strong hands-on experience with Java
• Experience with MongoDB, Kafka
• Problem solving skills & technical troubleshooting
• Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and build tools
• Demonstrated knowledge of UNIX servers, commands, environments and tools
• Experience with Nuxeo will be preferred
Nice to Have
• Ability to write functional style code using Java 8 constructs\"
• Experience with the full lifecycle of software development including requirements analysis design development testing and implementation.
• Level programming and or architecture experience
• Ability to lead a team of developers in onshore and offshore and ensuring on time quality delivery
• In-depth and specialized knowledge of Spring Boot
• Strong Java lead with experience working with offshore-onsite teams or globally located teams.
• Must be hands on, up to 70% development work is expected. Should have experience building complex, scalable services in Java
• Experience with JavaJ2EE development. Must have Java8 experience
• Hands on experience writing applications with Spring and Spring Boot
• Experience writing queries with Oracle SQL
• Complete understanding of Java collections framework including their performance implications of various data structures and algorithms
• Thorough understanding of Java threading/concurrency this not only includes synchronized blocks, wait notify, but also executors, Thread Pools, Fork/Join, blocking queues, semaphores, co.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1122825