24474 Java Software Engineer (Open)
IE.Limerick.RemoteGB.Woking.Remote, PL.Warsaw.Remote, PT.BRAGA.OFFICE, PT.Lisbon.Remote, ZA.Cape Town.Remote, ZA.Centurion.Remote
CSG is a leader in innovative customer engagement, revenue management, and payments solutions that make ordinary customer experiences extraordinary.
As a flexible first organization, you can find our remote and on-site locations here.
Remote, Ireland, United Kingdom, South Africa, Portugal
Hi, I'm Rita Dias, your Recruiter. At CSG, we choose to see beyond a resume paper. We put your story, perspective, background, and what you have to offer first. While the traditional approach works for some, many miss out on fantastic talent like yourself, and we refuse to make that mistake. Instead, we believe that by channeling the power of all, we make ordinary customer and employee experiences extraordinary.
Channel the power of YOU as the next Full-Time Java Developer at CSG.
Who will love this job
What you'll do
A hybrid - you excel when you can choose your work style - remote, in-office, or a combination of both
A strategist - you have a consulting mindset that allows others to contribute and work toward a shared vision
A collaborator - you love to work on projects that have functional workflows
A producer - you're comfortable quickly switching context and adapting
An empath - you know how to connect and communicate with different audiences worldwide
You should have
- You will report to Senior Manager Software Developer to contribute towards driving the development of modern software solutions for the global mobile telecommunications market.
- You'll develop green field microservices to run in a cloud native environment using Java.
- You'll design, code, test, debug, document and maintain microservice applications and application enhancements
- Support CI/CD tools integration.
- Collaborate with other team members on application architecture design.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria - unlike majority candidates meeting fewer requirements. Channel the power of YOU and apply
to discover if we're a match.
Perks & Benefits
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 6+ years Java software development experience.
- Knowledge of Spring framework, Spring Boot
- Knowledge web services (REST/JSON).
- Experience with svn, Git, GitLab.
- Unix/Linux experience.
- Experience with OpenAPI, Prometheus, Jaeger and Logging frameworks such as Fluentd.
- Work from home, in-office, or hybrid
- Emotional and mental well-being support
- Education assistance
- Learn more about the perks and benefits when you talk to your recruiter
For over 40 years, we've serviced the world's most recognizable brands with future-ready solutions in customer engagement, revenue management, and payments that make ordinary customer experiences extraordinary. As a trusted technology provider in telecommunications, retail, financial services, and healthcare, our solutions impact over 900 customers in over 120 countries. Over 5,000 customer-obsessed CSGers in more than 20 countries made it possible and helped reach our $1 billion in revenue milestone.Our Way of Life
Our people power a culture of integrity, innovation, and impact. In return, we power our people with the choice to work from home, in-office, or a hybrid work combination that integrates well with their lifestyle. You'll find CSGers exercising this choice at most of our locations worldwide.
We are committed to building and nurturing a diverse, supportive, and inclusive work environment where individuality is valued, and our people can flourish. We believe our workforce should reflect the world we live in and that we are stronger because of our differences. By embracing different backgrounds, attributes, experiences, and perspectives, we will help our employees, customers, and communities excel while, together, we work toward making social equality a reality.
We are committed to making a bigger community impact by creating new opportunities and access for underrepresented communities, protecting the environment, and developing technology solutions that foster digital inclusivity. That's just who we are. If not us, then who?Follow us!
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter