Location: Chicago, IL
Salary: 115000 - 160000
Description: Looking for Mid or Sr. Level Software Developer with Java/Spring/Microservices experience. This is a contract to hire and will convert to full time at 3-6 month mark.
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
• Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages.
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
• Proficiency on latest Spring & SpringBoot Framework including Webflux.
• Proficiency in designing and developing solutions following micro services architecture style.
• Hands on experience in understanding and debugging software component issues in lower and production environments.
• Ability to understand performance bottlenecks of the application and provide recommendation to resolve the issues.
• Good experience on data streaming (ex. Kafka), data messaging and event driven systems.
• Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for the role.
• Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com