Please note, this Role is:
-Remote: This position does not require employee to be on-site full-time to perform most effectively. The employee's role enables them to work off-site on a permanent basis.
GM is undergoing a major transformation, both in how we operate and in how we will influence the future of transportation. Our recruiting team is at the forefront of this work, emboldening our culture by seeking curious, creative individuals who will join our team to help move us forward and achieve our mission.
We are looking for recruiters who are interested in supporting the manufacturing and manufacturing engineering space. Someone who is upbeat and curious to learn and and be a valuable partner who recognizes the importance of their work and the business they serve.
Candidates must demonstrate a high degree of project management proficiency, critical thinking ability, and effective organizational skills to develop and execute sound recruitment strategies. Skilled judgment, grace-under-pressure, and personal resilience are important behaviors for success in this valuable role. As Recruiters, we source, screen, and slate for highly complex, moderate-volume jobs, while we focus on our delivery of a great experience
Additional Job DescriptionMinimal Qualifications:
- As the subject matter expert and primary point of contact, work with assigned functional area's HR professionals and Hiring Leaders to develop results-oriented recruitment strategies
- Partner with and actively build collaborative & consultative relationships with Hiring Leaders
- Understanding the hiring demand and strategic objectives of the business within assigned functional areas
- Pipeline generation through development of accurate job descriptions that attract diverse candidate pools with targeted characteristics/competencies
- Source and screen qualified internal and external candidates, and onboard new employees
- Attend HR and business function staff meetings and provide Recruitment update(s)
- Employ continuous improvement through consistent re-assessment of recruiting plans, methods, tools and processes
- Promote the GM brand as an Advocate for DEI, partnering with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion team to support hiring plans comprehending corporate hiring initiatives for diversity, gender, veterans, and those with disabilities
- Understand the external factors that impact the supply of top talent, GM's bold position, salary level structure, candidate supply, and candidate requirements for various job categories
- Train hiring leaders in the interviewing and onboarding processes
- Partner with Talent Insights and Recruitment Marketing to meet performance metrics
- Minimum 1 year of full life cycle recruitment
- Experience sourcing passive candidates
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to develop, inspire and motivate a team
- Champion collaboration and partnership
- Willingness to provide strategic perspective, take intelligent risks and act as a champion of change
- Evidence of strong character with integrity, honesty, accountability and trust
- Demonstrated initiative, problem-solving, sound communication skills
- Experience with Workday
- Experience hiring at a high-volume level for manufacturing operations
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based
on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.The median level of salary compensation for this role is $78,325.00.Bonus Potential:
An incentive pay program offers payouts based on company performance, job level, and individual performance.Benefits:
GM offers a variety of health and wellbeing benefit programs. Benefit options include medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, retirement savings plan, sickness and accident benefits, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, tuition assistance programs, employee assistance program, GM vehicle discounts and more#LI-Remote#gmremoteAbout GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Benefits Overview
The goal of the General Motors total rewards program is to support the health and well-being of you and your family. Our comprehensive compensation plan incudes, the following benefits, in addition to many others:
• Paid time off including vacation days, holidays, and parental leave for mothers, fathers and adoptive parents;
• Healthcare (including a triple tax advantaged health savings account and wellness incentive), dental, vision and life insurance plans to cover you and your family;
• Company and matching contributions to 401K savings plan to help you save for retirement;
• Global recognition program for peers and leaders to recognize and be recognized for results and behaviors that reflect our company values;
• Tuition assistance and student loan refinancing;
• Discount on GM vehicles for you, your family and friends.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.