Lead Electrical Engineer (HYBRID) Headquartered in MI with offices around the world, we are a global leader in medical device technology listed as one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity!
We are looking for a Lead Principal Electrical Engineer to provide mentorship and direction within our R&D NPD program when it comes to establishing project plans, identifying critical paths, risk mitigation, and more. This person will perform a wide variety of technical work in the planning and design of products/components which will lead to new & improved product lines!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - HYBRID (onsite 2-3 days per week)
- Up to $150k base
- 12% Annual Bonus
- Sign-on Bonus
- Upfront relocation to the Portage, MI area paid in full
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock-based plans
- PTO, Sick leave, Holidays, Parental leave
- Stable organization with a great track record of career growth, cutting-edge tech, and employee retention
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Real R&D on products that help save lives and enable better care
- Opportunity to work both independently and as part of a larger team with various levels of responsibilities
- Ability to partake in our campus and all it offers
What You Will Be Doing - Lead/mentor a team of 5 (will double within the next year) in the design and development of components, systems, & sub-systems
- Mentor others on advanced engineering theories/principles/concepts
- Assess and integrate new technologies and capabilities
- Guide the successful completion of major programs
- Lead efforts with R&D/Quality/Manufacturing/Regulatory/Clinical/Marketing/Project Management ensuring success
- Develop/utilize tools to enhance the companys product/process development
What You Need for this Position * BSEE or related
* 8+ years of experience
* Electrical design
* New Product development
* Leadership / Mentorship / Management
* Understanding the design of complex components/sub-systems
* Applying advanced circuit and electrical system test methods
Preferred but NOT required:
* Understanding of manufacturing and testing methods
* Applying standard technologies used in the industry
* System-level stack ups + requirements between Electrical / Mechanical / Software
* Circuit design techniques and theories (analog/digital/mixed-signal/motor control/motor design/power electronics)
* Autoclavable electro-mechanical designs
* Battery management systems and related circuitry and algorithms (state of health/state of charge/cell balancing/charging)
* IEC 60601-x standards
So if you are an Electrical Engineer with Leadership / Mentorship experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!