Qualified candidates for this position should be fully vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous employee perks and benefits that include:
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the job
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per year
- College Tuition reimbursement
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we inspire remarkable innovation. That's how we live the Ricoh Way. And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we're doing it with transparency, integrity and corporate social responsibility.
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Provides exceptional customer service to the firm by performing a variety of job duties and responsibilities within the Legal environment. Maintains utmost professionalism and willingness to assist the Legal customers to include but not limited to law partners, paralegals and legal administrative assistants with value added services.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meets and greets all visitors and employees to the firm, providing them a professional welcome, going above and beyond in their service approach. Schedules meeting rooms, insuring that each conference room has the necessary supplies, beverages, video conferencing etc. prior to the clients meeting times. Answers all incoming telephone calls made to the firm, by following firm/Ricoh phone etiquette expectations and ensuring communication at a professional level. Engages in company and community service events or firm initiatives, philanthropies. Performs light clerical/admin asst duties: Performs a broad range of clerical duties that require knowledge of legal procedures and terminology as required. Prepares documents, maintains files and calendars, schedules appointments and meetings as required. Prepares legal documents and correspondence from draft or dictated text as required. Manages calendars and assists in meeting deadlines as required. Provides light housekeeping duties, maintaining an organized work space. Provides "value added" services as approved by Site Manager/Supervisor. Builds professional relationships with clients as well as employees within the firm. Educates themselves on the firm culture, the key people, the roles of those key people and assimilates themselves into the culture. Understands firm culture and expectations in regards to greeting clients and other visitors to the firm. Maintain proper visitor and guest security procedures as laid out by Ricoh and the firm. Monitors whereabouts of attorney's and staff in order to appropriately handle telephone calls, visitors and or questions. Serve as firm concierge in regards to guests, clients and staff, familiarizing themselves with the area, restaurants, coffee houses etc. Maintain professional appearance and cleanliness of firm lobby. Orders supplies when necessary, organize supply room, supply closets etc. Performs light hospitality when necessary, coffee, water, order food, drinks. Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High school diploma required
- Two years of related business experience preferred, strong preference for Admin experience particularly in a law firm/legal environment
- Associate Degree or Bachelor's degree preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.