Licensed Practical Nurse Case Manager
The vision: Through Native Self-Determination and Culturally Relevant Health Systems, we strive to be the healthiest people.
At the Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC) we administer a comprehensive healthcare system throughout 58 rural communities with a mission of Working Together to Achieve Excellent Health.
YKHC serves 58 federally-recognized Tribes and operates 41 Village Clinics. Our five larger communities are served by five Sub-Regional Clinics. All communities in our service area are served by the 55 bed regional hospital in Bethel.
For more information about our hospital or the region please visit
Yukon-Kuskokwim Health Corporation - We Strive to be the Healthiest People (www.ykhc.org)
This position is accountable for assessing, planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating services for patients and their families, thus fostering quality, continuity and appropriate utilization of health care resources throughout the continuum of care. LPN Case Managers facilitate a cooperative effort between patients, parents, doctors, nurses, payers, and allied health care workers, community agencies and home care services, thus promoting a smooth journey through the entire span of care. The case manager facilitates the coordinated utilization of resources for maximization of health outcomes, patient/family satisfaction and financial outcomes.
- Graduate from an LNL school for LPN's or LVN's. In addition must be licensed as an LPN in the State of Alaska in good standing.
- 3 - 5 years prior experience in nursing.
- Current CPR certification (BCLS) required. Must be licensed in good standing in the State of Alaska as a Registered Professional Nurse. Current BLS. The successful candidate will be required to pass and maintain competencies for this position.
- Office machines (i.e. computer, copier, fax, telephone, Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to work in patient care setting.
- Generous PTO - beginning at 4.5 weeks
- Ten paid holidays
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Retirement plans
- Employee Wellness Center
ID:13576Location:BethelDepartment:Outpatient ClinicsEmployment Duration:80 Full timeTemporary Status:Not ApplicableHours per Week:40
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status and any other basis protected by law. Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are encouraged to contact Human Resources directly.
Under P.L. 93-638, preference is given to Alaska Native/American Indian applicants.
For more information, please contact the YKHC Recruitment Department at YKHCRecruitment@YKHC.org or phone (907) 545-6060 and ask to speak with a recruiter.
To view more positions available please visit YKHC Career Center (https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu01/ats/careers/v2/jobSearch?org=YKHC&cws=41)