Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Ensures timely movement of finished goods inventory into warehouse locations at the Thomasville facility.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Complies with all safety rules and procedures.
- Moves finished pallets between the pack line and warehouse locations.
- Ensures pack line area and machine is fulfilled with packaging supplies.
- Places empty pallets in location and attaches bar codes (pallet feet).
- Assists in the unloading of shuttles on and loading of trucks.
- Pulls bulk pallets of flooring from warehouse to docks
- Communicates with office staff on upcoming needs in support of the direct loading program (i.e. trailers needed, when full and need replaced)
- Loads trailers in support of the direct loading program in a safe, efficient manner avoiding damage to newly created product with proper loading techniques
- Inspects pallets for quality assurance at designated times based on volume and product
- Assists bot the PPF lead and the DC team lead with stock variance issues to ensure proper registration of pallets
- Maintains proper housekeeping in the outfeed area (sweeping, emptying trash/recycling bins and dumpsters).
Knowledge, Experience, Competencies and Supervision:
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of forklift experience
- Must be able to operate a computer
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.