Support the day-to-day transactions and documentation of transportation operations, including shipment planning, load consolidation, and the import/export processes. Provide customer support for Lineage Transportation Team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESMINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Process and coordinate shipping and receiving documents across several customers daily
- Enter customer and supplier information and inventory management data accurately
- Support the arrangement of pick up/delivery appointments based on service and schedule requirements
- Maintain, generate, and audit driver logs and transportation reports
- Interface with internal customers daily and support initiatives as assigned by manager
- Assist with invoicing and account receivables collection
- High School diploma or GED
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.