The Eagle logistics manager primary focus is managing the warehouse material, tools, equipment, and schedule to support the site logistics.
Duties and responsibilities
Manage Deliveries, transportation, and schedule of material/ tools to the site
- Develop and manage processes for warehouse shipping and receiving.
- Manage and develop process for shipping and receiving with site logistics foreman.
- Assist logistics foreman with scheduling crane time.
- Assist Site superintendent with project schedule.
- Provide labor forecasting to Site superintendent.
- Promote Zero accident safety culture.
- Manager Rental contracts and equipment
- Oversee procurement and space allotment for prefabrication functions.
- Assist in requesting laydown both exterior and interior.
- Provide Site superintendent daily updates on issues.
- Perform business management duties such as maintaining records, files, preparing reports and or ordering supplies/equipment as needed.
- Review timecards for cost code accuracy and mistakes
- Perform coaching and counseling of personnel
- Successfully communicate with vendors, subcontractors, general contractor, and home office.
- Ability to read/write the primary language used in the workplace (English)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong leadership and pre-planning abilities
- Proficient skills with MS Office Suite and Bluebeam
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to start early and work late, as needed
- Demonstrated commitment to employee safety
Indoor/outdoor temperatures vary by season and assigned work location/task.
Office work is generally conducted in a temperature-controlled environment; Locations may encounter noise from machinery/equipment/vehicles or other processes and equipment
While performing the duties of this job, may be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration; may be exposed to a variety of extreme conditions while at construction job sites (weather, noise, etc.).Physical requirements
Must be able to stand/walk/sit for long periods of time (8 hours or more); bend/stoop, kneel/crouch/squat while wearing a tool belt; lift, move or push up to 50 lbs; good manual dexterity (use/management of tools, typing, writing, operation of computers/mouse); ability to climb using a ladder; wire/conduit pulling. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.Direct reports
Logistics foreman, warehouse foremanBenefits:
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Health & Welfare (medical, dental & vision)
- 401(k) with competitive match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program