Job ID: 313399
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a division within Oldcastle APG. APG is North America's leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Job Description Summary
Requirements / Qualifications
- Install, adjust and repair production equipment and special purpose machines as assigned
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to repair, grease, weld, cut, change parts and complete tasks as assigned
- Test malfunctioning machinery, determine repairs and discuss with head mechanic for approval and repair as needed
- Install equipment and electrical components and test to ensure proper functioning
- Dismantle equipment to gain access to and remove defective parts using hoists, cranes, hand tools and power tools
- Lubricate and clean parts and equipment to ensure proper operation
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
What CRH Offers You
- At least 2 years of experience in a manufacturing setting performing manufacturing maintenance
- Previous experience in plant machine maintenance; hydraulics, electrical, ability to trouble shoot PLC's, welding (preferred but can work around)
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Adams Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Greenville Nearest Secondary Market:
South Carolina Job Segment:
Hydraulics, Repair, Technician, Maintenance, Electrical, Engineering, Manufacturing, Technology
This job has expired.