Maintenance Mechanic If you are a Maintenance Mechanic with food manufacturing experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us FIRST SHIFT
$2k SIGN ON AND RETENTION BONUS
ROOM FOR GROWTH - LEAD ROLE
401k WITH COMPANY MATCH
What You Will Be Doing As a technician in our Carol Stream facility, you will be a part of the team that performs specialized automation and controls enabling the conversion of raw materials to finish products. You will also inspect, repair, program and optimize controller based automation systems and perform routine maintenance on equipment.
What You Need for this Position Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform preventative maintenance and basic troubleshooting and repairs of production and facility equipment
- Conduct electrical and mechanical installation, repair, and troubleshooting of motors, instrumentation and controls
- Work following all relevant requirements including GMP, Food Safety, OSHA, HACCP, FDA, USDA and internal safety guidelines
- Maintain level of housekeeping/sanitation/food safety and safety which meets our standards
- Perform administrative tasks including creating and closing work requests using Maintenance management system (SAP)
- Responsibilities may include welding, pipe-fitting, plumbing and mill wright work throughout the facility " Identify deviations and document/communicate them in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Participate in lean activities
- Attend site training sessions, including hazardous waste training
- Excellent attendance, enthusiasm and a positive approach to work performance
- Can safely use hand tools and equipment for installation, disassembly and testing of electronic, pneumatic and electrical devices
- Have mechanical ability and skills relating to a minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in the industrial background (food or chemical preferred), facility maintenance or general mechanical experience in pipe-fitting, - welding, or pump and equipment repair or related experience
- Forklift experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Perform tasks at elevated heights
So, if you are a Maintenance Mechanic with experience, please apply today OR send your resume to Travis.Hammer@CyberCoders.com!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!