Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you'll be working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We're fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our corporate office and you'll see firsthand that we're laidback and irreverent. We're firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and piercings are as common as watercooler convos. Whether it's critiquing our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented software technology, our teams understand the importance of working collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent to become a part of our team!
We offer the following benefits:
- 30% discount on merchandise
- competitive salary
- career advancement
- Bonus opportunity
- an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
This position is responsible for performing maintenance tasks for the corporate office, and assisting departments/associates as directed by supervisor.
- Assist Building Manager with maintenance tasks (HVAC, plumbing, carpet, electrical, drywall/spackling, painting, cleaning, cubicle repair, general cleaning, etc.).
- Daily Collection of Recycle paper, cardboard, plastic.
- Carry out seasonal duties related to keeping grounds and parking areas clean, including snow removal of sidewalks and steps (some overtime, early AM, night or weekends may be required for snow removal).
- Assist various departments and associates with moves, including meeting room setups, etc.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have general knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to listen, read comprehend and accurately follow written, oral, or diagram forms of instructions.
- Good organizational skills.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Able to work up to and including 10 hours daily and overtime as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception. Also, regular exposure to the risk of electrical shocks. Frequently works near moving mechanical parts and in high precarious places. Exposure to hot and cold weather, dust and noise levels vary from moderate to loud.
This job has expired.