Job ID: 313726
Leviat, a CRH company, is a global leader in insulating, lifting, anchoring, and connecting technology for the construction industry. Leviat's engineered products and innovative construction solutions are used in a variety of market segments from residential to infrastructure, enabling users to build better, stronger, safer, and faster. The company employs nearly 3,000 people at 60 locations globally. Leviat's suite of trusted product brands include Meadow Burke, Halfen, and Thermomass.
Job Description Summary
Medowburke is currently seeking a Maintenance & Repair Mechanic to maintain the safe working condition of the facility equipment, building, and grounds. The ideal candidate will have a strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to work independently on all types of equipment and machinery. In addition to performing Preventive Maintenance tasks, he/she will need to diagnose and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, electric and mechanical issues.
- Maintain and complete required maintenance/inventory records of all repairs and materials
- Work as part of a team with the maintenance and production departments
- Perform preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment, remove and/or install fixtures and equipment for safe, efficient operation
- Maintain cleanliness, functionality, and efficiency of maintenance equipment, tools, and fixtures
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned as needed
Leviat, a CRH Company Offers You
- Very strong safety knowledge and ethics
- Ability to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions and schematics in English
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to demonstrate proper lock out tag out procedures
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations and able to follow company production and safety procedures
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
San Antonio Job Segment:
Maintenance, Technician, Hydraulics, Facilities, Construction, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations
This job has expired.