Our client is hiring a fully remote Manager, BC/NAV Implementation - EDI to serve as a key member of the Implementation team who will lead a team of Implementation Consultants focused on implementing file integration services.
Does this sound like you?
- You would consider yourself an "Implementor" - you know how to prioritize tasks, escalations, people, and projects simultaneously while focusing on tight deadlines and foreseeable goals
- Team culture is important to you - you want to maintain a team environment as a leader that is nurturing and collaborative with others.
- You are passionate about customers and have the desire to work effectively across functions in a continuous improvement and dynamic environment
- You are a thought leader who brings innovative ideas into action
- You have experience with Microsoft D365BC or NAV
What does the day-to-day look like?
You will be responsible for building, developing, and maintaining a highly productive and skilled team of resources focused on delivering technical integration solutions to our customers. Strong interaction with clients and internal sales, marketing, integrated services, development, technology, and support teams will be a regular part of your role.
- Supervise assignments of delivery resources to implementation projects
- Manage a team of implementation consultants
- Regularly perform 1:1s with employees, conducts performance reviews and career development discussions
- Provide feedback on quality, timeliness and cost-effectiveness of customer and internal deliverables, and coaches direct reports regularly
- Facilitate process improvement discussions across internal functions to implement changes that improve our client's business performance and operations
- Provide mentoring and work direction for team resources, as needed
- Partner with Sales, Implementation, Customer Support and Customer Success to ensure effective touch points are maintained to provide excellence in all areas of service delivery
- Provide feedback and work on the development and maturity of internal implementation processes (staffing, delivery, escalations, prioritization, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of work experience or 8 years of experience without a degree.
- At least 2 years of management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and written/oral communication skills, especially at various levels in an organization
- Data driven with experience developing and using metrics to make business decisions
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization desired
- Experience leading a team and achieving goals without direct authority over personnel
- Experience with Microsoft D365BC or NAV
- Demonstrated experience in completing IT or Service implementation projects preferred
- Knowledge of supply chain, the retail industry and EDI preferred
- Experience developing processes and managing projects in a technology-based service organization
333 S 7th St #1000 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosition Type
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 608-205-8868 for assistance.