American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Field Technician Manager is responsible for overseeing the administration, supervision, training, and quality control of Field Technicians in their assigned area. The position is responsible for performance of the Field Technicians that carry out a wide variety of duties including repairs, troubleshooting, installation, and maintenance at AH4R properties. The Field Technician Manager position helps to preserve the functionality and condition of the homes while maintaining a clean and safe work environment and providing excellent customer service.
- Performs oversight for an assigned team. Provides coaching, performance feedback and training that supports the continuous improvement of objectives, goals and policies and procedures.
- Oversees the tenant move-out process, ensuring that the property inventory meets Company standards as part of the Tenant Turn process. Oversight includes physical move-out and exchange of keys, property condition reports, work scope, turn cost estimates, and vendor selection. Conducts move in and out orientation process including assignment of Field Technician staff to note condition of property and arranges for any work to be done as identified during move in inspection.
- Inspects work-in-progress, ensuring that the Field Technicians conform to specifications and adhere to Company standards. Drives field personnel to finish projects by ensuring that all punch list items are completed within 7-10 days. Ensures that all work performed is consistent with Company standards, inspects for completion and takes corrective action, as necessary.
- Report issues with properties and associated costs in both CRM and Yardi databases. Provides frequent status updates to District, Regional and Divisional Managers.
- Updates and completes mobile work orders received from the Maintenance Scheduler; completes all work orders within the given timeframe to ensure tenant satisfaction.
- Fields emergency service calls when on call during nights and weekends.
- Performs minimal self-work at properties utilizing appropriate tools in accordance with established processes, guidelines and property/occupancy inspection and eviction lockouts as needed.
Work where you feel right at home -
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate degree or technical training certification preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of Residential/Property maintenance, construction, or related experience required. Experience must include the use of:
- Basic hand tools (see list below)
- Power tools (see list below)
- Minimum of two to three (2-3) years of supervisory/lead experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of occupational hazards and safety methods (OSHA) required.
- Driver's license required.
- Universal EPA Certification or HVAC Type II Certification required.
- HVAC experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Field Services and CRM desired.
- Experience using an Apple iPad preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to perform basic measurement and calculations.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.
- Must be able to climb ladders (A-frame and extension ladders) to perform:
- Tree trimming with use of a using a handsaw or clippers
- Removal of debris and leaves from roof gutters
- Must be able to use the following equipment:
- Claw hammer
- Allen wrenches (SAE and metric)
- Band cutters
- Wire strippers
- Needle nose pliers
- Channel locks
- 3-foot level, torpedo level
- Multimeter (CAT III+)
- Breaker bar,
- AC manifold gauge set
- Must be able to operate and maintain the following power tools:
- Cordless drill
- Impact driver
- Reciprocating saw (Sawzall)
- Circular saw
- Pressure Washer
- Air compressor & air tools
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
maintenance management jobs, maintenance management careers, maintenance and repair, maintenance supervisor jobs, turn manager, make ready manager, field maintenance manager
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.