International Motor Sports Association, LLC
International Motor Sports Association, LLC (IMSA) was originally founded in 1969 and owns a long and rich history in sports car racing. Today, IMSA is the sanctioning body of the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship, the premier sports car racing series in North America. IMSA also sanctions the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge and the IMSA Prototype Challenge, as well as four one-make series: Ferrari Challenge North America, Idemitsu Mazda MX-5 Cup presented by BFGoodrich Tires, Lamborghini Super Trofeo North America and Porsche Carrera Cup North America. IMSA - a company within the NASCAR family - is the exclusive strategic partner in North America with the Automobile Club de l'Ouest (ACO) which operates the 24 Hours of Le Mans as a part of the FIA World Endurance Championship. The partnership enables selected IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship competitors to earn automatic entries into the prestigious 24 Hours of Le Mans. For more information please visitwww.IMSA.com,www.twitter.com/IMSA,www.facebook.com/IMSA or www.instagram.com/imsa_racing.
IMSA seeks a talented professional to join in the position of Manager, Social Media based in our Daytona Beach, Florida office.
The Manager, Social Media will be responsible for the development, management and execution of social media content and campaigns and direct engagement with fans and followers.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Required skills / experience:
- Development and execution of social media programs and campaigns
- Daily planning and execution of IMSA social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and others
- Create and edit social media copy and multimedia content, including editing photography and video
- Direct engagement with fans and followers
- Race weekend coverage, including live race coverage
- Creation and oversight of paid advertising campaigns on multiple platforms
- Collaborate with IMSA sales team to ideate, execute and report on branded content campaigns
- Moderation of comments and user-generated content
- Monitor, protect, and promote IMSA's brand voice in social media
- Development and management of weekly and monthly content calendars
- Educating colleagues on social media best practices
- Initiate social media program recaps and reports
- Closely track emerging trends, tools, platforms in social / digital
- Ensuring consistency of messages across platforms
- Development of social media training documents and presentations
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders on campaigns
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years of current experience in communications, marketing, journalism or related field and 2 years of corporate social media experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of social media content management and reporting platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of creative and innovative thinking
- Passion for digital and social media
- Strong copywriting background
- Photo editing capabilities
- Experience working with sports and entertainment properties preferred
- Video editing experience preferred
- Ability to travel 20%, including weekends.
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.