9002 - Carmax Auto Finance - 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Manage, motivate, develop and coach a team
At CarMax Auto Finance we put the needs of our customers first, by delivering an iconic finance experience. As a Manager in Specialty Collections, you will lead a diverse team of associates who live the values of respect, integrity, and transparency that has made CarMax a Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For" consistently since 2005.
What you will do - Essential Responsibilities
Deliver business results through associate engagement
- Build an effective team - source, interview, select, and extend employment offers to ensure staffing to meet business needs.
- Effectively manage a team of non-exempt associates - Manage, coach, train, develop, and motivate a team of approximately 14 associates to achieve expected departmental results and ensure adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Be visible and accessible in the department- to motivate, answer associate questions, and drive associate engagement.
- Manage Business results - Track and measure business results, associate productivity and oversee staffing and scheduling to ensure team meets departmental objectives.
- Execute reward and recognition programs are executed for associates.
- Customer concern resolution & executive response - investigation, resolve and respond to escalated customer issues in addition to general escalated inquiries.
This role is responsible for motivating and managing associates to achieve both departmental and company goals. This person is accountable for the development of associates to ensure performance expectations are achieved within the CarMax Auto Finance Specialty Collections department. This person is also responsible for optimizing associate efficiency, ensuring process compliance, and execution of strategies focused on reducing delinquencies and mitigating losses.Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor degree and/or one to three years related experience.
- Proven track record of independent decision making and use of sound judgement and decision making.
- The ability and experience to Interpret and analyze data, reports, processes, trends, and situations and recommend/implement solutions.
- Basic to moderate computer knowledge and keyboard skills and a basic understanding of MS Word and Excel. Basic knowledge of Power point preferred.
- The ability to Multi-task in a high energy standard office environment with strong organizational skills.
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.