Managing Director - Financial Services
The Select Group is seeking a demonstrated leader with a history of consultative recruiting and sales acumen in the IT professional services or staffing industry.
• Passionate about driving sales and building high-performance teams
• 5+ years of professional selling experience in the technical services/staffing industry with an emphasis on the Financial Services client base.
o Proven success in hunting and expanding new business logos is crucial
• 1+ years' experience leading a sales team is a plus
• Demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding objectives and quotas
• Expert level of sales in facilitating C-Suite relationships within enterprise commercial accounts.
• High level of social perceptiveness and customer service
• Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
TSG values the unique perspectives our employees and consultants bring to work and life each day. We're building a culture that encourages, embraces, and celebrates diversity, ensuring we have an inclusive workplace where everyone can be who they are. Together, we're driving innovation and creativity to help our clients succeed and to make our communities stronger. We are here to learn and grow. Join us, and just be you.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
What we want you to do:
• Demonstrated strategic business leader who understands the importance of leading by example, being both a player and a coach.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding growth targets for the Industry Vertical while managing their employees towards operational excellence.
o Manage and measure sales growth targets to ensure the team is productive and adding to organizational success.
• Develop targeted based market strategies, business development and delivery opportunities that advance TSG's footprint in this market.
• Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing, and retaining a diverse, high-performing sales team.
• Dedication towards learning and promoting the TSG culture of inclusion through our values of trust, service, and grit.
• Monitor trends in technology as it relates to the financial space and their impact on TSG's strategy.
• Ability to collaborate and develop partnerships with functional leaders inside and outside the organization.
• Focus on impacting the lives of our client, consultant, and employee communities through an exceptional experience.