Hendrickson is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of medium- and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric and air suspensions; integrated and non-integrated axle systems; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; stabilizers; and bumper and trim components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The heart of Hendrickson is its people. We are always searching for talented students to join our team, and value the opportunity to develop students' knowledge. An internship or co-op with Hendrickson is a hands-on opportunity for students to bring the classroom to life.
Our commitment to you as a PATH Student Program Member is to deliver you a Real-world, Innovative, Diverse Experience which will set you up for success. We aim to nurture the future leaders of the industry with the passion, creativity, and drive needed to continue down the path of advancing the world around us.
Area of Accountability:
• Participate in product design review for Vocational products in an effort to reduce the time frame from concept to job one.
• Recommend and implement methods, process or layout changes to reduce overall costs, improve quality and expand manufacturing capabilities
Major Responsibilities (may vary depending on project):
• Manage the mechanical design of manufacturing fixtures from conception to implementation
• Aid Vocational project teams with manufacturing engineering support.
• Support the development of the Crimped Wrap, Steerable and Universal Bolt-On frame bracket product launches.
• Maintain and update manufacturing/tooling prints.
• Remotely assist Hendrickson Trailer production plants.