Marketing Campaign Manager
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Marketing Campaign Manager in Malden, MA 02148
Role: Marketing Campaign Manager
Location: Malden, MA 02148
*Primary Responsibilities Include:*
* Building program strategies to attract new customers and audiences utilizing methods such as segmentation, campaign creation, email programs, digital campaigns, content creation and similar demand generation tactics.
* Build trusting relationships, credibility, and use strong communication and influence skills to ensure that other teams are leveraging and embracing the appropriate audience in roadmaps, marketing content, and goals.
* Tracking and monitoring pipeline numbers, top deals, revenue attainment and other key data points as they relate to marketing campaigns.
* Budget and Vendor Management. Opening purchase requests related to ongoing programs and tracking against a quarterly budget plan.
* Understand marketing calendar of events, webinars and activities coming up and promoting them to sales teams.
* Listen and learn from cross-functional partners on what is working, and how to focus impact.
* 7+ years marketing experience, ideally in a B2B environment.
* Strong presentation skills & communication skills - with a unique ability to create a strong narrative for delivery to Executives for buy-in and alignment (includes storytelling with Google Slides/PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of salesforce.com, etc)
* Experience working with large and diverse teams across multiple disciplines, reporting structures and priorities.
* Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns, projects, and driving success
* Ability to manage multiple initiatives and track record for delivering under tight deadlines
* Experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results
* Works well under pressure, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that is constantly changing
* Knowledge of Salesforce (including internal structure as well as our products & solutions)
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 151673 when responding to this ad.
Fort Worth, Texas
Posted 20 minutes ago
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Posted 19 minutes ago
Posted 19 minutes ago