You have the knowledge, now gain the experience. Why not with a global market-leading company? At Doosan Bobcat we offer a robust internship program to college students like you. Hone your creativity, critical thinking abilities, and your collaborative spirit, all while moving our company forward.
Build your future on a foundation of proven success. For us, innovation is key. We strive to produce an experience for students beyond other traditional internship programs. You will be referred to as a "co-op" and you will be considered a true employee. Co-op positions are an eight-month long opportunity. You don't need a lot of experience to join, just bold dreams and a strong work ethic. Give us eight months and we'll give you a path for a lifetime.
The co-op experience offers a variety of hands-on-training and exposure to internal communications. You'll have a hand in planning and executing projects alongside the experienced management team at Doosan Bobcat. As much as we have to offer you, we always welcome your fresh new ideas and create an atmosphere in which you can share them.
Role & Responsibility
- Support Marketing Communication team with various communication projects, including interviewing stakeholders, writing articles and designing supporting graphics.
- Use company systems to efficiently execute communications. Systems include Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Monday.com and a variety of internal systems used to drive communication throughout the organization.
- Learn and align to company writing and brand standards. Create material aligned to various audiences including internal employees, dealership personnel and customer/public facing content.
- Assist with research and organizing information as needed/assigned.
- Effectively manage time and resources to complete projects on time and with high quality.
- Jr. or Sr. standing seeking a degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- 3.0 or higher GPA
- Strong background in Graphic Design software (Photoshop, InDesign) as well as Microsoft Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, follow instructions and processes in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and high level of motivation
- Be able to commit to Bobcat for the entire term of the co-op (8 months)
- Ability to multi-task and organize information.
- Experience Required: 0>2 years
- Travel Required: < 10%
- Competitive pay
- Gain experience on projects that impact business initiatives
- Work directly with skilled professionals at a global company
- Attend student specific events tied to innovation, manufacturing processes, and product training
- Various development and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to give back through organized employee community service events
- First access to full-time career opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement for co-op/internship related courses up to $1,400
- Relocation reimbursements
- House-hunting or interview travel reimbursements
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers - and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.