Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company's inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class - while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported expected full-year 2021 revenues of $2.48B, a growth of 27% over 2020. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
Dexcom is seeking a highly motivated, solution-oriented individual who is eager to help grow a brand dedicated to improving the lives its customers. The Marketing Manager, HCP will be responsible for helping build and execute marketing campaigns for healthcare professionals that drives results and brand loyalty of our innovative products and services. The goal is to create smart, simple, and impactful work that grows the business while also creating a deeper relationship with the diabetes healthcare professional community. We are looking for a team collaborator, strategic thinker, and someone ready to hit the ground running with energy and curiosity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the development, execution, and measurement of marketing campaigns that drive results and foster brand loyalty
- Partner with external agencies and business partners on marketing initiatives, managing asset development and distribution across multiple channels
- Continuously bring new ideas to the table to strengthen creative and improve process based on best-in-class standards
- Understand the healthcare professional and their journey, incorporating research insights into marketing content and agency task briefs
- Develop integrated marketing plans, working with broader teams to leverage all touchpoints, included but not limited to paid advertising materials, promotions and partnerships, digital and social media, website, email and events
- Deliver succinct messaging to best reach our core audience of healthcare professionals
- Collaborate with sales to ensure marketing efforts support overall business goals.
- Effectively segment messaging across audience to maximize penetration
- Report on results, learnings, and best practices to ensure continuous improvement
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, regulatory affairs, clinical affairs, legal and other departments as appropriate to effectively manage projects and find solutions forward
- Manage the official review process to ensure all marketing materials are approved via the document control system
Designs and executes brand strategies for the company and identifies new opportunities for assigned products, product lines, lines of business, or on a company-wide campaign basis. Responsible for brand-level development including market analysis, product acquisitions, and brand management. Manages marketing materials to establish product branding and messaging. Develops and implements product education, publication and other promotional activities to communicate product positioning and lifecycle development of products to customers. Applies consumer insight and market research to determine new marketing and product opportunities. May work in partnership with cross-functional teams in linking the brand to efforts by marketing, product marketing, marketing communications or other departments or units within the organization.Functional/Business Knowledge
- Having wide-ranging experience and uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Possesses knowledge of advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Viewed as expert in the field within the Function.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation.
- Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
Experience and Education
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other colleagues.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree and a minimum of 8-12 years of related experience.
- At this level a graduate degree may be desirable with 4 years of related experience.
- Must be able to balance several marketing initiatives at once with accuracy and timeliness
- Effective and efficient communicator who has experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Proven results in various marketing disciplines including strategic planning, media, and creative development
- Cross-channel experience, with strong digital acumen
- Ability to display strategic thinking, self-motivation, insatiable curiosity, and a passion for connecting with people
- Attention to detail, able to execute tasks with care and follow-through
- Action-oriented with the ability to think and react quickly to changing circumstances
- Strong sense of urgency, even when managing initiatives with long lead times, adaptability, and flexibility to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles
- Strong drive for results and ability to display leadership, decision-making and analytical skills, effective communication
- Experience managing large marketing budgets and planning and optimizing media
- The Workplace Type for this role is Flex or Remote. Based on the nature of your position you will be working onsite approximately 2-3 days per week from collaborative space and hoteling desks at our Dexcom sites. You will need to be located within commuting distance (typically 75 miles/120km) of your assigned Dexcom site.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Dexcom. Only authorized staffing and recruiting agencies may use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes on specific requisitions. Dexcom does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to the Talent Acquisition team, Dexcom employees or any other company location. Dexcom is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
This job has expired.