Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Quantico, VA
Rivet Operations Company ("Rivet") has an opening for a Logistics Analyst to join our rapidly growing team in the Virginia / Washington, DC area. Rivet is an exceptional industry partner to the Department of Defense (DoD) and a leader in physical and cyber security, IT management, logistics, supply chain management, process improvement and development.
The performance of this work requires the application of broad knowledge of a wide variety of logistics support activities necessary to support Marine Corps Operations. These include, but are not limited to:
- To identify all activities that will be involved in providing needed logistical support.
- To integrate the actions required of each activity into a comprehensive logistics plan in support of or to be incorporated into overall program plans.
- To monitor progress toward meeting the logistics plan and to identify the cause and impact of delays or other problems (varying degrees of responsibility for taking actions to prevent or overcome such problems may also be included).
- To adjust plans and schedules for all related actions as required by delays or changes to logistics requirements.
- To evaluate plans for and provision of logistical support for feasibility, efficiency, and economy, and to develop alternatives when required.
- The determination of detailed requirements, within available or allocated resources, for funds, manpower, facilities, equipment, supplies, and services.
- The design and development, procurement, production, storage, distribution, maintenance, transportation, utilization, and disposal of material.
- The procurement or design and construction, operation, maintenance, and disposal of facilities.
- The acquisition and training of personnel.
- The acquisition or furnishing of such services as communications and those required to meet personnel needs (e.g., housing, commissary services, food services).
Job Requirements Required Qualifications:
Minimum 10 years' experience in supporting the Navy / Marine Corps Operations, Command Element (CE), Ground Combat Element (GCE) and Logistics Command Element (LCE) type of logistics operations, to include an understanding of logistics, maintenance or systems, services, and policies that serve lifecycle logistics.Preferred or Requested Qualifications
- Performing multiple logistics administrative duties within the J/G/S-4 section
- Compiling and maintaining logistics support data, computing combat logistics support requirements, and coordinating combat logistics functions in support of MAGTF operations and deployments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong verbal communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Initiative-taker requiring minimal supervision
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel is required
- Works well in a team environment
- Minimum Years of Experience: > 4 years of relevant experience
- Minimum Educational/Degree Requirements > Bachelors Degree
- Substitution Factors: > 10 years of relevant experience can substitute for the Bachelors Degree
Position requires applicant to be a US Citizen and possess a Secret clearance.Physical Requirements:
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Lifting to 25 lbs.
Please note: Rivet Operations Company LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Rivet Operations Company LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.