Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Memory Care Program Assistant for Saturday and Sunday
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
Why Should I Work At Brookdale North Glendale:
- The leadership team is committed to serving our residents as they gracefully age and working with families to help them make the best decision for their loved one.
- A free standing boutique memory care community that has been a part of the Glendale community for 23 years.
- Brookdale Senior living has specialized in service to seniors needing memory care support for over 40 years.
- Long tenured team with a commitment to support each other in service to seniors
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Benefit plan package
· Employee Stock Purchase Program
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
· Associate Compassion Fund
· Associate Discounts
· Identity theft protection
· Pet savings and insurance plans
· Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
· Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
· Paid Time Off
· Adoption Benefit
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
· Voluntary STD and LTD
Have a passion for working with seniors? If you are starting your career in healthcare, and you have a heart for helping people, then Brookdale's Program Assistant job is for you. Our seniors are looking for trusted friends and companions who bring a passion for helping others. Our program assistants share warm smiles while helping seniors with dementia enjoy their daily routines and live life to the fullest. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors' lives brighter every day.
What it takes to be a Program Assistant at Brookdale:
Our Program Assistants assist in leading and implementing a calendar of dementia friendly programs that meet the specific needs of each and all residents within the dementia care community. You will communicate positively with residents, families, and community professionals regarding the Brookdale dementia care program and its benefits as well as communicate with families regarding residents' personal needs and successes.
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Posted 3 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago
Posted 2 minutes ago