Manages and maintains national account client relationships at the highest level within the client's organization. Serves as the central communication and contact hub for the client, company and service department, as well as assisting sales management and teams in identifying and executing growth strategies/opportunities.
- Proactively identifies, maintains and expands relationships with accounts' decision makers and influencers.
- Works with selling teams to assist in the identification and execution of cross-sell opportunities.
- Builds expertise in assigned strategic business groups (SBGs).
- Provides comprehensive, strategic account management and penetration to achieve quarterly and annual business goals.
- Assists sales teams with contractual proposals on renewing accounts.
- Coordinates and facilitates in-person, telephone, and online meetings with sales teams and clients as required.
- Solidifies and expands client relationships with regular communication via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings as necessary.
- Effectively works with internal departments and servicebranch, technical and operations managers to resolve complex administrative and service issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Works with Accounts Receivable department to facilitate collection of delinquent account prior to credit-hold and refusal of service.
- Keeps daily log of client and servicebranch activities, updates and reviews as necessary.
- Prepares all client meeting materials, agendas, and schedules as necessary for direct meetings, teleconferences, webcasts, and internal meetings.
- Documents imperative communications between client and/or servicebranch accordingly.
- Impacts Client Retention and Net Promoter Score (NPS) - this is a key metric for the position.
- Consistently maintains and nurtures good working relationships with external and internal customers.
- Accurately monitors and ensures that each customer/account has maximum support.
- Effectively works with other department personnel to move account information through appropriate channels in a timely and productive manner.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Master's degree preferred.
- 3 years of experience in business operations management or related field required
- Experience in project management, leadership, budgets, profit & loss, employee supervision, customer service, and conflict resolution required
- Sales experience in the service industry preferred
- Multi-unit franchise operations or strategic business planning experience preferred
- Valid, permanent driver's license from state of residence and a clean driving record, defined as no DUI- related violations within the past 5 years and no more than three moving violations within the past three years, is required
- Strategic and innovative thinking skills
- Project management, organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Presentation skills a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to review financials and key metrics and determine corrective course of action
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed for business unit, including overnight
- Up to 25% travel is required
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
• Must be able to operate a motor vehicle.Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice
This job has expired.