Immediate need for a talented Network Engineer with experience in the Airline Industry.
This is a 12+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-50302
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Supports and administers firewall environments in line with IT security policy.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Reports network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects.
- Performs basic configuration of firewalls.
- Provides remote support of on-site engineers and end users/customers during installation.
- Provides remote troubleshooting and fault finding if issues occur upon initial installation.
- Communicates with customers via email and phone for initial requirement capture.
- Undertakes data network fault investigations in local and wide area environments, using information from multiple sources.
- Secures network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access.
- Upgrades data network equipment to the latest stable firmware releases.
- Configures routing and switching equipment.
- Configures hosted IP voice services.
- Performs capacity management and auditing of IP addressing and hosted devices within data centers.
- 2-6 years of experience required
Our client is a leading Airlines Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply at Teamatlanta@pyramidci.com
- click to apply for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.