This Position will Pay $24/hr
This position is responsible for driving trucks over established route to safely and efficiently deliver products and render services.
- Loading and/or unloading products at various locations primarily within a specific geographic territory and will usually be completed within that shift
- Delivering such items as perishable foods, table top items, special equipment and frozen foods
- Informing customers of new products or services and issues sales promotion materials and resolving customer complaints
- Recording information on daily sales/delivery record and obtaining customer signatures upon pickup/delivery
- Complying with company policies and D.O.T. regulations
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a current Driver's License and clean driving record for past 39 months
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Delivery experience preferred
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Must be able to read and speak the English language sufficiently to converse with the general public and respond to official inquiries
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 100 pounds
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first - our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922. Our Mission
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family's motto to "treat associates like family and customers like friends." Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That's why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn't stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
This job has expired.