Location: Denver, CO
Description: We are currently seeking Nurse Practitioners in Denver, CO for one of our top healthcare clients!
NP (doing minimum 30 assessments per month) doing IHA (in home assessments)- homecare
Must be willing to travel in 50-mile radius.**
We need sharp and nimble Nurse Practitioners! The Nurse Practitioner effectively identifies, evaluates, and addresses disease prevention and health promotion for Medicare Advantage members while conducting health assessments in the member's primary place of residence.
• Complete a full history and physical assessment for patients in the comfort of their own home during a single visit.
• Must submit full documentation at the completion of the assessment.
• Conduct comprehensive, accurate and thorough assessment of the assigned member population, including timely completion of all required assessment documentation (paper or electronic).
• Ensure that all pertinent and active medical conditions are documented to meet CMS, PHC and client requirements.
• Make recommendations to members that will improve their knowledge of their chronic condition(s), such as information concerning recommended testing.
• Nurse Practitioner will educate assigned members about recommended services and refer members back to their Primary Care Provider.
• Nurse Practitioner will recognize emergent or urgent situations requiring escalation and take appropriate action as specified in client's policies.
• ANCC or AANP Board Certified
• Current CPR certification
• BLS Certified
• Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner.
• Proven ability to independently perform comprehensive adult/geriatric physical exam
• Demonstrated ability to recognize conditions, characteristics and behaviors that place adult/geriatrics at risk
• Must have valid state driver license and automobile insurance.
• Must be willing to travel in 50-mile radius.
• Must be willing to drive in various weather conditions.
All interested and qualified candidates please send an updated resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.