1. Load powdered milk into hopper
2. Fold and put away cardboard slip-sheets.
3. Remove and stack all pallets in separate pile.
4. Inspect product for foreign material and imperfections. If found, segregate suspect product and report to Quality Assurance.
5. Perform cleaning procedures with respect to manufacturers suggested cleanings.
6. Maintain work areas in a neat and orderly fashion to include the entire corrugated warehouse.
7. Operate all powder milk machinery in accordance with manufacturers suggestions in Semi-Bulk System manual.
8. Operate and perform inspections of the dust collector to include emptying collector after every silo.
9. Record all documentation of Lot Numbers of powder milk used in the silo fortification record (hand written and computer). This must be accurate and up-to-date. Properly add and remove information in SAP program
10. Must rotate stock in accordance with FIFO. (first in-first out)
11. Scan packages into SAP
12. All downtime must be communicated to the persons you report to.
13. Assist in other production areas as required.
14. Minimize water usage and the generation of wastewater within the scope of the position.
15. Minimize excessive chemical use.
16. Follow all DFA GMP's and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory quality and sanitation requirements.
17. Perform related duties as required.
High school diploma or GED. Position requires the use of simple writing, math, and carrying out of instructions.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Data entry skills. General computer knowledge. Must be able to work all shifts & weekends