Operations Manager Pensacola, Florida
Who We Are:
Cumulus Media Pensacola has four FM stations in the Pensacola, FL metro area: Country station WXBM 102.7; Classic Hits JET 100.7 WJTQ-FM; AC Soft Rock 94.1 WMEZ-FM; Urban AC Magic 106.1 WRRX-FM and Pensacola's first radio station, New Talk WCOA-AM/FM. Pensacola is home of some of the most pristine beaches in the world with its sugar sand and emerald green waters. Its large Naval Air station is home of the Blue Angels flight demonstration team and the Pensacola downtown is charming. Pensacola is also home of West Florida University and our winters are short and mild, only freezing on average of 13 nights.
Cumulus Media's Pensacola, Florida location is offering a great opportunity for an Operations Manager. Duties include direct oversight of programming in the cluster in addition to OM duties for WXBM-FM; Country, WMEZ-FM; AC, WJTQ-FM; Adult Hits; WRRX-FM, Urban AC and WCOA-AM/FM; News Talk.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of programming including music scheduling, coaching on-air staff, station and AM/FM cluster strategy, development of on-air/online promotions and generating associated revenue, oversight and content creation for digital extensions (including streams and websites), and have a strong customer service approach towards listeners, staff, & sales. Additionally, the candidate will perform an on-air shift on WXBM or WJTQ and act the Program Director for WXBM or WJTQ and WCOA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of programming and management, including; creation and implementation of station and cluster strategic competitive position, supervision of programming, music scheduling, coaching on-air talent, development/execution of promotions, digital and social media audience and revenue platforms. A proactive, strong customer service approach towards listeners, staff, & sales is essential.
What We Offer:
- Successful programming experience and winning track record backed by Nielsen Audio results.
- Savvy computer skills and proficiency with ratings, research, and music (Stratus) programs.
- Must make station appearances at events/remotes and represent stations,
- Be organized and able to create systems to accomplish an excellent on-air sound, limiting audio mistakes.
- Work with station voiceover talent to create and produce station imaging and promos.
- Ability to multi-task and the discipline to focus on what is the highest and best use of your time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with air staff and associated departments.
- Strong leadership, coaching, prioritization, and execution.
- Creative and strategic problem solver.
- Proficient in digital audio editing and production using various software packages
- Work with station promotions director to maximize digital assets including websites, social media presence.
- Previous Program Director or programming management experience is highly desirable.
- Competitive pay - salary is commensurate with experience and ratings history
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Collaboration with a 5-station creative team.
- Extensive tools and resources.
- Industry leading vacation package and paid holidays offered for all full time employees.
- Benefits include Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account with company match, 401K with company match, and Life and Disability coverage.
For immediate consideration, please complete the application process at [ Link Removed ] Job RequirementsCUMULUS MEDIA
is a leading media, advertising, and marketing services company delivering premium content to over a quarter billion people every month - wherever and whenever they want it.
CUMULUS MEDIA engages listeners with high-quality local programming through 413 owned-and-operated stations across 86 markets; delivers nationally-syndicated sports, news, talk, and entertainment programming from iconic brands including the NFL, the NCAA, the Masters, CNN, the AP, the Academy of Country Music Awards, and many other world-class partners across nearly 7,300 affiliated stations through Westwood One, the largest audio network in America; and inspires listeners through its rapidly growing network of original podcasts that are smart, entertaining and thought-provoking.
CUMULUS MEDIA provides advertisers with personal connections, local impact and national reach through broadcast and on-demand digital, mobile, social, and voice-activated platforms, as well as integrated digital marketing services, powerful influencers, full-service audio solutions, industry-leading research and insights, and live event experiences. For more information, visit [ Link Removed ] QUALIFICATIONS:
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
For immediate consideration, please visit [ Link Removed ]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [ Link Removed ] CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
This job has expired.