Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé's presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the top tier food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We're determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our ambitious culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn, advance your career, and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
Key activities of Operations Strategy Project Managers include:
1. Monitor and analyze manufacturing capacity
2. Support project teams with project management expertise to ensure quality and timely deliverables: define overall analysis approach, project scope, main work streams, timeline and deliverables in line with objectives for operational strategy development
3. Lead, motivate and coach members of the project team
4. Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis as needed to ensure all aspects from business, financial and operations perspective are considered
5. Draw conclusions from analysis, align with key stakeholders and provide actionable recommendations
6. Present findings and recommendations to senior management; build communications and change management plans, including
Other duties as required
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
* Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics or engineering. MBA preferred.
* At least 5 years of experience in a strategy, operations or finance area preferably in the FMCG sector.
* Project management experience preferred.
* Asset utilization analysis and Financial analysis (cash flow analysis and investment evaluation) a plus.
* Familiarity with manufacturing operations and planning
* Ability to distill information and present conclusions clearly
* Proactive, self-motivated and can work on your own initiative
* Confident and have an enquiring mind
* Flexible and an active team player
* An effective and competent communicator and listener
* Well-organized with attention to detail
* Microsoft Office - specially Excel modelling and Power Point
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.