Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Have you ever considered a career in manufacturing?
Dal-Tile is looking for Production Operators to join our team. No experience is necessary as Dal-Tile will train you to succeed!
Do you like working with your hands and realizing American craftsmanship?
Do you like having 182 days off a year?
Do you enjoy being part of a team?
Do you like getting paid weekly?
This position is more than just a job, it is the first step toward a great career. Our development program offers team members a pathway to reach their full potential. We will provide you with a roadmap that makes you the driver of your own career. Where do you start?
As a Production Operator, you will learn to:
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of all assigned equipment.
- Stocks lines/machines with needed materials.
- Transport, weigh, and mix appropriate ingredients.
- Load/ unload machines.
- Create samples and perform quality control checks.
- Monitor equipment or processes and report problems to supervisor including safety, quality, productivity, and systems-related issues.
- Support a life-long learning environment, enhancing own skills as well as assisting in the development of other team members.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and work ethic.
- Ability to wear required PPE.
Nights: 6:00pm to 6:00am
Week 1: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat
Week 2: Sun, Wed, Thurs
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k,Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.