The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for responding to daily emails and answering dealer questions over the phone. The CSR must be able to provide quotes to dealers on parts for their machines and advise on the availability and suitability of parts with respect to their application/needs. The CSR is responsible to expedite and follow up on availability and shipment of parts and new product orders; and is required to investigate and answer dealer needs using excellent customer service skills. They must be able to work with District Sales & Service Managers to manage dealer/customer relationships, in order to help develop and grow the parts business by resolving dealer inquiries.
Role & Responsibility
- Expedite and follow-up on availability and shipment of orders to satisfy needs of the dealers.
- Maintain professional written and oral communications while helping support a region of dealers.
- Process, schedule, and edit orders to ensure prompt and accurate delivery of dealer's needs.
- Investigate sources and research technical information to determine action necessary to meet parts needs. Learn engineering prints to verify product accuracy from the supplier or at the dealership.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the dealer channel.
- Authorize returns and invoice adjustments for credit.
- Communicate daily with other departments within the Company (Materials Department, Engineering Department, Purchasing Department, Tech Service Department, field staff, parts warehouse), to support the dealer channel.
- Excellent communication skills required
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Proper telephone etiquette is required.
- Experience in the Customer Service environment or parts related/technical service field.
- Above average computer skill set is preferred.
- Multi-tasking oriented person.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of customer service experience preferred
- Travel < 10%
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.
This job has expired.