Dexcom, Inc. is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology (and eliminating finger stick pricks!) to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. We were first to create a real-time integrated continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system with automated insulin delivery systems (and we're not stopping there!). Additionally, our digital health partnerships allow for more customized and effective diabetes management. We are 6K+ employees strong with our headquarters in San Diego, California and additional offices in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
As we continue on our mission to empower people to take control of diabetes, we are seeking like-minded team members who embody our four core values:
Serving with honesty and integrity. Doing what is right for our patients is paramount.
Listening to our patients, healthcare professionals, and our employees. Listening carefully allows us to comprehend the needs of people affected by diabetes.
Being dependable. By focusing on quality and dependability, we inspire confidence within our community and in one another.
Thinking BIG. We use technology to revolutionize diabetes care and the digital healthcare space.
Our Packaging Team is integral to our sustainability commitments. We need your help to "Think Big" in reducing our form factor and packaging to allow for far more efficiency when transporting our product. As a Packaging Engineer 2, you will support our various sterile/non-sterile packaging related initiatives. Responsibilities will include project management as well as test sample builds, testing execution, data collection and data interpretation in support of feasibility and validation level activities. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Engineer assembly builds for feasibility and validation testing.
• Maintain and write Equipment Binders (EB), maintain appropriate documents ie. PM/CM documents, pass-downs, track-it work orders and perform IQ/OQ's, and equipment validations.
• Use of Hand and Power tools, Multimeters, Amp Meters, Manufacturing test equipment, Calipers.
• Perform equipment activities in equipment development under supervision of the project engineer. Activities including assembly and testing of equipment, fixtures, processes and/or electronics, completing engineering studies and validations.Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Packaging Engineering or related engineering field with 2+ years experience in a packaging related role
• Working knowledge of equipment implementation and change control within a regulated industry environment.
• Working knowledge of testing equipment operation, data gathering and documentation.
• Experience operating and maintaining GLP procedures and best practices.
• Experience reading, analyzing, and interpreting common scientific and technical documents related to equipment specifications.
• Experience writing routine reports, pass downs and correspondence.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Dexcom Talent Acquisition at email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Dexcom's AAP may be viewed upon request by contacting Talent Acquisition at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Non Discrimination Provision at this link.
This job has expired.