HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Work with Beauty Care Professional packaging group to assist in identifying and sourcing new and innovative packaging and product concepts to meet the goals of the customer.
- Support packaging development in packaging designing tests, drawing analysis and validation of new and existing packaging to be utilized in current and future projects.
- The intern will support in specification creation and updating of existing specs.
- Completion of testing will result in reports and analysis based on gathered data and confirmed conclusions.
- Responsible for executing packaging directives within established timelines and cost parameters.
- Develop partnerships with suppliers and operations to obtain high quality packaging components at competitive prices with reasonable lead times and on time delivery.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects for completion in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- All responsibilities are with direction and guidance from Packaging Engineering team.
- Currently working towards B.S Degree in Packaging Science or equivalent in a similar industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Computer proficiency required in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in PPM, or PLM systems a plus (project management).
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to deadlines.
- Extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.