EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Part-Time Maintenance Helper
In a safe manner the general maintenance helper performs preventive maintenance, troubleshoots and makes general repairs to commercial property by self performing general maintenance tasks. The shift for this position is:. Sunday 8 hours 9:00am to 5:30pm; Monday 8 hours 8:00am to 4:30pm; Friday 4 hours 12:30pm to 4:30 pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs preventive maintenance work orders according to schedule.
- Executes all work in safe and professional manner by completing all work accurately and on time
- Light electrical skills. Emergency lights, exit signs, lamp sweeps,
- Maintains and repairs plumbing.
- Perform other various duties such as, pressure concrete/asphalt repairs, general maintenance repairs.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim, generally touch ups and repairs
- Operate scissor or boom lifts to replace light bulbs and to hang banners.
- Maintains and repairs interior and exterior finishes of buildings
- Keep facilities clean in appearance, removing trash as required
- Other duties as needed
- High School Diploma, G.E.D or Equivalent
- One to three years mechanical experience, including electrical, plumbing, carpentry, preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of organization.
Vintage Faire Mall
3401 Dale Rd., Suite 483,
Modesto, CA 95356Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The associate is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans