BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy is now part of CarelonRx, and a proud member of the Elevance Health family of companies. Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus offer consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that's easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support throughout the consumer's treatment journey.
Location: Onsite at Altamonte Springs, FL
Onsite Shifts Available:
- Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday
- Monday-Friday hours will be 11:30am - 8pm and weekend shift will be 8am - 4:30pm or 8:30am - 5pm
As a Patient Care Coordinator you will be responsible for responding to basic customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding pharmacy retail and mail order prescriptions. How you will make an impact:
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations and coordinate with functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled and resolved appropriate and in a timely manner.
- Interact with internal and external customers (could include subscribers, providers, group or benefit administrators, physician offices, third party representatives, and other Blue Cross Plans) to provide claims, customer service, and/or membership support.
- Complete necessary research to provide proactive, thorough solutions.
- Display ownership of service requests ensuring high quality resolution and follow-thru.
- Support and guide the customer with their personal options and decisions and help the customer become knowledgeable and confident about using technology, tools and resources available to them.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences
- HS diploma and a minimum of 18 months of experience in customer service and/or health insurance industry; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
Associates in this role are expected to have strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health. Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide - and Elevance Health approves - a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2022, has been ranked for five years running as one of the 2023 World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, and is a growing Top 20 Fortune 500 Company. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact email@example.com for assistance.