Posted in Education and Training
Location:Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 21201
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Location: 1800 Orleans Street, Baltimore MD 21287
Day Shift; 8:00am - 4:30pm
Weekend work required
Non-Exempt; Pay Grade: FR
The PT - Per Diem:
- Works under the direct supervision of the Team Coordinator and/or Clinical Specialist, and leadership of the Rehab Therapy Services Team Leader and/or Inpatient or Outpatient Manager
- Uses objective evaluation techniques to assess the Occupational limitations and medical condition of patients
- Prescribes and implements a treatment program that is designed to return patients to their maximum level of function
- Work collaboratively with all members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team to maximize patient and team outcomes
- Promotes improvement in service, department, and hospital systems to benefit patient care
- Incorporates and operationalizes the goals and objectives of the organization
Completion of a Bachelor of Science or Master's Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited academic program.
Successful completion of clinical internships as required by the academic program.
Acute Care experience required.
Licensure from the State of Maryland, Physical Therapy Examiners.
Current AHA Health Care Provider CPR certification.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/physical-therapist-prn-acute-care-rehab-johns-hopkins-hospital-b-616340-ecf00/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-eadc889e83127a4c8f9bdeb8cd521303
*By registering with our site, you agree to our