We are a large commercial HVAC contractor based on Long Island. The Pipe and Tools Supervisor is responsible for pulling material orders, setting up job boxes, and maintaining tool inventory.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain tool inventory (clean/inspect/test, put on shelves in proper location, perform cycle counts, etc...)
- Pull tools/hardware for pipefitters and sheet metal workers
- Perform light repair work to tools and equipment
- Maintain clean work environment (sweep, empty garbage, put materials away)
- Keep proper inventory levels - alert Purchasing Manager when items need to be reordered
- Restock cleaning supply closet as needed
- Use company vehicle(s) to make local pick ups
- Other tasks assigned as Manager needs
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be a self-starter and be able to receive and give direction and work well with others. Be a team player with a "can do" attitude. The following lists some of the requirements that are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to perform this job successfully. Required Attributes:
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, bi-lingual a plus
- Must be able to prioritize in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- Ability to deal with a variety of people/personalities in a professional and courteous manner
- Knowledge of plumbing, pipefitting, welding
- Knowledge of sheet metal beneficial, but not necessary
- Adequate physical strength and stamina to repeatedly lift, carry, move, and set down up to 75 pounds
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Forklift certification a plus
- Full Benefits
- In house training
We offer our employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success.
Heritage Mechanical Services, Inc. requires all employees who will be required to work onsite, whether regularly or sporadically, to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to obtain/show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. Heritage Mechanical Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law. EOE M/F/D/V
This job has expired.