Mercer's Health practice is looking for a Pacific NW Office Business Leader and LJET Growth Leader to join our Seattle office!
What can you expect?
The Office Business Leader (OBL) will lead, manage, and oversee the Health business in the PNW region.This position will implement strategy to sell and deliver Mercer consulting services to the local marketplace. In addition, they will generate revenue through the acquisition of new clients, retain and expand current client relationships and manage large scale client projects by developing and implementing effective, accurate, and timely employee human resources strategies, work plans and materials.
What's in it for you?
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand, with experience developingsolutionsfortoday's and tomorrow's toughest challenges
- The opportunity to partner with an experienced team to provide investment consulting to Mercer's clients
- A culture of internal mobility, diversity, inclusion, and collaboration
- A company-wide emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility - all colleagues receive 8 hours of paid time off for volunteering, with the option to join organized group activities
- Competitive pay and a full benefits package, starting Day 1 (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase program, and a generous paid time-off allowance); plus a 401k with a fixed company contribution AND a company match, after one year of service
What you need to have:
- Leads and has overall P&L accountability for a unit within the investment consulting business, including budgeting, staffing and strategy .Actively manages all aspects of unit finances, contributing to the financial success of the business and market overall. Manages client revenue levels by ensuring profitable client relationships are formed and maintained.
- Defines and implements the long-term business strategy at the market level in alignment with global and regional strategy. Provides direction and focus, holds staff accountable, and drives engagement through frequent communication and dialogue.
- Leads key client engagements and large, complex projects, directing the work of the project team, developing strategic solutions that address client needs and issues. Manages overall service delivery, clarifies and resolves unique and difficult issues related to client deliverables.
- Generates revenue through acquisition of new clients, cross-selling to current clients and extending current client engagements. Establishes and maintains market contacts, interacts with financial and HR executives, C-suite members, and other members of the business community. Supports and drives sales efforts and revenue generation within the region.
- Leverages company's size and reputation to negotiate highly competitive rates and coverage options from carriers and vendors.
- Hires, manages, develops and evaluates a team of professionals, providing effective performance feedback and career development opportunities.
- Contributes to initiatives within the business, develops and shares new intellectual capital, and contributes to market presence by writing articles, case studies and marketing material, in addition to speaking at industry seminars and conferences.
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
- Min 20+ years experience in a consulting environment with proven ability to generate revenue by acquiring new clients and experience managing and developing a team of professionals
- Strong sales and marketing skills plus the ability to market communication strengths successfully
- Excellent organizational, project management and leadership skills
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer's more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.