CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and FPT Industrial brands, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
The Precision Solutions Product Validation Field Test Engineer will experience in full life cycle of SW design process and life cycle; Hands-on experience in dynamic complex HW/SW testing environment. This intern will also be a part of development of test plans, test cases, and methodology in a production environment, as well as, fixing CAN-based vehicle electronic systems.
- Develop and/or maintain detailed system and sub-system test procedures for functional, performance, and safety tests as related to Precision Farming, Product Control, and Guidance content based on system specifications.
- Execute validation plan and test procedures on the bench or in-field testing at CNH Industrial test facilities or external customer sites.
- Document and clearly communicate test results, including issue reporting into respective tracking tools. Maintain and update issues as they are resolved.
- Assist in root cause analysis and validation of resolution for problems identified during field testing. Collect and analyze data to assist development team in problem identification and resolution.
- Submit timely and concise reports covering system performance.
- Aid design team in vehicle tuning exercises or targeted development tests for Auto Guidance and Precision Farming features of the PS&T software.
- Gain experience with electronic troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Learn communications protocol (e.g. Serial, CAN, Cellular, Wifi, GPS, ISOBUS)
- Must be pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Agricultural, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, EET, or related degree area.
- Must have transportation to and from facility.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.