We are Allvue Systems, the leading provider of software solutions for the Private Capital and Credit markets. Whether a client wants an end-to-end technology suite, or independently focused modules, Allvue helps eliminate the boundaries between systems, information, and people. We're looking for ambitious, smart, and creative individuals to join our team and help our clients achieve their goals. Working at Allvue Systems means working with pioneers in the fintech industry. Our efforts are powered by innovative thinking and a desire to build adaptable financial software solutions that help our clients achieve even more. With our common goals of growth and innovation, whether you're collaborating on a cutting-edge project or connecting over shared interests at an office happy hour, the passion is contagious. We want all of our team members to be open, accessible, curious and always learning. As a team, we take initiative, own outcomes, and have passion for what we do. With these pillars at the center of what we do, we strive for continuous improvement, excellent partnership and exceptional results. Come be a part of the team that's revolutionizing the alternative investment industry. Define your own future with Allvue Systems!
As an architect at Allvue you are responsible for the overall architecture, performance, and technical vision for a product or a major product area, while also playing a key role in the enterprise-wide architecture planning and development. You will provide cross product platform design solutions to product scrum teams, perform solution design oversight, advocate for engineering standards, and work within and across the products you oversee. In the constantly evolving industry of fintech, there are always new ideas, new user experience, APIs, data integration, and new segments to explore. You will contribute across all phases of the product lifecycle that culminates in on-time delivery of high-quality code with design that supports growth, scale, high performance and availability
- Direct technical design on product solution delivery across diverse technical platforms.
- Partner with product leaders and product owners on product design approach and estimates
- Determine overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards.
- Research, evaluate, and determine the technical direction for team and projects.
- Architect, design, and build projects that scale, within deadlines.
- Create architectural designs; create user interface designs; and develop algorithms.
- Propose improvements to software development processes, tools, and environment.
- Prepare and present technical information to peers.
- Contribute to high quality, production code.
- Provide subject matter expertise, mentor others, and reach out for help when needed.
- Juggle fast changing priorities, be process minded, and detail driven, and coach your teammates to do the same.
- Ability to provide troubleshooting support in development and production capacity.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Experience with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with integrated, multi-system, enterprise ecosystems
- Deep understanding of .NET/C# stack
- Proficient understanding of modern web applications, and multi-cloud solution design
- Demonstrated knowledge of document stores (Mongo, etc.) and/or RDMS (SQL Server, etc.)
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
What We Offer
- 4 year degree in Computer Science preferred
- Health Coverage options along with other voluntary benefits
- Enterprise Udemy membership with access to thousands of personal and professional development courses
- 401K with Company match up to 4% or Employee Pension plan
- Competitive pay and year-end bonus potential
- Company sponsored Personal days to give you 2 half days a month to relax and recharge.
- Unlimited PTO
- Charitable Donation matching, along with Volunteer and Voting PTO
- Numerous team building activities to promote collaboration in a fun and fast-paced work environment
Allvue Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and applicants for employment. We recognize the real value of bringing people together from diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives - we don't just accept difference, we celebrate and support it. We are committed to advancing these efforts through our strategies to hire, promote, create and support a diverse and inclusive environment throughout our workforce and workplace. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. In addition, Allvue will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.